Saturday, September 1, 2012

Procrastination

Phew! I just made it. Only one hour until tomorrow. This must be a bad sign guys. First day and I'm already almost kicked off. Almost kicked off, though. Not quite.

And I almost missed my blog today because, my friends, of procrastination. It's the same reason that I find myself doing every single project last minute. However, it is a skill I have mastered. As you see has come into play here. :)

I do not always procrastinate. Sometimes I am on top of things right from the get-go and everything runs smoothly. It's just that lots of the time, I work well under pressure. After all, I do always end up producing grade-A worthy work.

But unfortuanately, as a result of procrastination, sometimes I only produce just-acceptable work. Like tonight. See ya all tomorrow my wonderful friends. I'm not even gonna read this over and it's probably all gibberish. Please do not think poorly of me. Have a lovely night.

No comments:

Post a Comment