Sunday, September 16, 2012

ew people

Oh the joys of high school. Homecoming. So they say that every year the freshman float sucks and that they always come in last. Except for one year the freshmen won. And there was this huge uproar cause the seniors win every year. But that was only once. Every other year the freshmen lose.

Except we do it anyway! Cause we're told "this is the year we could beat the seniors it's been done before" even though it's probably a total lie. We don't seem to care. It's a lot of work though. Our class reps put an enormous amount of time into it. I am really glad I didn't go for a position.

I went to the meeting today and suffered through the annoying comments of the people in my grade that I hate and tried to input some intelligent ideas because I really do want to have fun doing this. It's just all the people that come and don't do anything. Don't those kinds of people bother you?

Because they bother me. They come and then they sit down and whip out their iPhones and then they whisper to each other and giggle rudely while our vice prez is talking. The thing is you know they're probably saying derogatory comments about all the "losers" that decided to show up and also backstabbing each other in the process. And we know I'm talking about the girls. Boys are different because they come and they don't even whisper. They just laugh about dumb things and make no effort to hide it. But both the boys and the girls do nothing. I despise them all.

That was my ranting for the day. Cheerio.

1 comment: