Saturday, September 8, 2012

Thinking in action

Today I might actually put some thought into this. Literally. Ever try to keep up with what you're thinking? Like.........

omigod so I don't actually know what to write for this so I'm just doing this as a topic mom's doing the dishes but she's walking away now i want some ice cream maybe I could ask Emily invited me for a sleepover we could've watched Doctor Who I wish I had BBC America then I could watch it Emma doesn't have BBC anymore either but Bridget does I should hang out with her she could record it for me sometime mom just tried to see what I was writing I cant write when people look over my shoulder I have to write a narrative for school I hate personal narratives it's so hard to write about yourself I just got a text and I want to look at it and another one but I'm trying not to think about it cause I'm trying to write and it's hard to write what you're thinking cause you're thinking about thinking about what you want to write that sounds like something the Doctor would say I need to start icing my knee again but I'm typing with two hands I'm worried I wont be able to run it hurts when I walk dinner tonight was good eww cat on the table she's getting in the way of my typing get off cat oh she's sitting down now she looks like a lump I really want to read that text and-

Yeah so I stopped there because I looked at my phone. That was an interesting experiment wasn't it? I just edited it so it's slightly easier to read but when I first wrote it there were typos all over the place. There's still no punctuation in it but there's no punctuation in my thoughts either. :) Witty, I know. Wow I just read it over and it's pretty disorienting. Dunno if you guys will even understand what I'm rambling on about. If anybody's going to even try to read it......doubtful. It's pretty interesting though, because those are my thoughts. That's what I was think about. Well, truthfully I was also concentrating on typing but I didn't mention that because I was too busy thinking other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment