Sunday, September 9, 2012

actually writing today guys

Sooo.....I'm really upset because I didn't get to go sailing today since I had too much homework. Seriously. First week of school and I have papers to write and tests to study for and projects to start. And health! I had HEALTH homework. What has this world come to?

But today I really want to write something and not just ramble on meaninglessly into space. Speaking of space I just watched the Doctor Who episode and it was AMAZING. Gotta love dinosaurs. Especially when they're on spaceships. Also I want that new dalek girl from the last episode to come back. You have no clue what I'm talking about. Anywho! Writing. Focus.

******

     So I slapped him across the face. Hard.
     "You can't just leave me like that!" I screamed, letting out all of the pent up anger I'd saved just for him.
     "Leave you? What?" he looked baffled. It made me want to laugh.
     "Like you don't know," I scoffed.
     "I honestly don't!" he said. That made me pause for a moment. He did seem sincere. But I ignored it.
     "How could you do that to me? How?!" I hissed, my face inches from his.
     He put out his hands to stop me and gripped my shoulders. "Listen to me. I have no idea what you're talking about," he said slowly, putting emphasis on the words.
     I threw his hands off me. "Bull," I said, spitting. "Don't even give me that. I've been waiting here for you all day."
     That made him stop. His eyes grew wide as he stared at me, shocked. "All day?"
     "Yes all day, you moron."
     "I've only been gone for an hour. Just like we planned."
     "No. You've been gone all day. I've been waiting here."
     "You've got to believe me, I've only been gone for an hour."
     I took a step backward. "I don't understand."
     "Oh don't you?" said a low, gravelly voice I knew only too well.
     I whipped around, only to find the person I never, ever wanted to see again.

*******

So this is the result of me just writing and not really thinking about it. I do that a lot. I also like to write dialogue a lot. Oh guess what! I found a way to keep the ice on my knee! I tied a sweatshirt around it! How innovative, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment