Monday, September 3, 2012

Princes and red sand


Behold my first view when I went to Canada. Actually I'd had plenty of views during the whole 10 hours I sat in a car, but they were all trees. This, on the other hand, was beautiful.

So welcome to Prince Edward Island, the first stop of many during my long, wilderness-filled experience, where the sand is red and the grass is green and the oceans are the bluest blue. It's seriously hard for me to imagine a better place.


But sadly, all good things must end, and we only stayed here for two days before moving off of the island to the main bulk of our trip in Nova Scotia. I'll tell you more about that another time. I'll tell you a lot more about that.

PS: Uh, might I just mention that we were camping! Yeah, you'll hear a lot about that too. A. Lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment