Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Another band night!

It's another band night guys! You know what that means: minimal-writing-cause-I-have-so-much-homework-and-I-need-to-go-to-bed-because-I'm-falling-asleep-at-the-computer. Yay! My eyes keep fogging up.

I ran my first 5K today at my cross country meet! Be proud guys.

I have been ever so unhappy because I literally do not see one of my best friends at all during the school day. Not even during that little time before school or during lunch. The few times a week that I see her in the hallway are a joy. I always run up and give her a hug and look like a freak. Except I see her during band but only for a moment cause we're in different sections. Isn't that sad? That's my very thoughtful thought for the day. You can see how my exhaustion is affecting my thinking skills. And my sight cause my eyes keep on fogging up for some strange reason. Buh bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment