Tuesday, September 11, 2012

hey there.

I have absolutely positively no clue what to write about. Like- I'm totally drawing a blank. This is awful.

My feet hit the ground, one at a time, in a ceaseless, rhythmic beat. It was like a heartbeat, which I could hear pulsing through my head and down my arms to the tips of my fingers and all the way down to my toes where my feet pounded on the compacted dirt, never stopping. Energy coursed through me in the form of pure adrenaline, and I pushed ahead with renewed vigor. I only had one thought going through my mind.

Colors flashed by. Green blurs of trees and brown soil, mixed with colors of things that I didn't register and didn't bother to take the time to look. I was oblivious to everything, my body working on it's own.  The ground began to slope downward, but my feet automatically adjusted so my toes carried the majority of my weight and I continued forward, never slowing down.

Yeah so I don't know where this was going. I was thinking about a cliff, but I didn't know how to write it and I'm tired. Yeah. So good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment