Thursday, September 6, 2012

Whyyyyyyyeeeeeee

When you look at the post title just imagine that reeeeaaallyyyyy whiny toddler girl who lives next door saying it. Cause that's how I feel. Like a whiny toddler.

Soooo....an explanation for yesterday. I was sleep deprived. I ended up getting a little less than 7 hours of sleep, which for me is NOT GOOD. Sorry. I guess I just need more sleep than the average teenager who all seem to run on only five hours of shut-eye. That's not me. I need a bit more than that. And I enjoy sleep! Sleep is quite nice. Yes, most teenagers would say that sleep is something you do in the morning, but I hate to break it to you, honey, that's not gonna work during the school year. Not when you get up at 5:30. There. I have explained.

Now on to my whiny toddler self who really wants to complain. She is very annoyed, mostly because of cross country this week. Did you know that she had to run in the pouring rain on Tuesday? While doing hills? I'd be annoyed too. And did you know that she had to do mile repeats today? Do you know how much that must have sucked? My goodness, what has this world come to?

It's me again. No more third person. I feel really lame because I haven't written anything thoughtful really at all today but I am just sooooo lazyyyyyyy. It's terrible. It really is. Well I should give you something to think about. Quote of the day:

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should still dance."
-Unknown

I love those anonymous quotes. They're always so funny.

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya. Yesterday I got 6 hours of sleep. It was killing me today. I need at least 7 hours to be my full happy-go-lucky self. That's the last time I compromise my sleep hours. TGIF.

    ReplyDelete